Hi, I'm Cath Grey
I focus on sharing mindfulness and mindset skills so people can stop getting pushed around by their thoughts and feelings, handle stress and difficulty with greater ease, and create an environment in which they can flourish.
Is it possible to stop getting pushed around by our thoughts and feelings?
To handle stress and challenge more easily?
To have a healthier emotional life?
I believe the answer is a resounding Yes: It is absolutely possible, even amidst the clamour and busyness, to have a full and flourishing life.
We just need to know how.
My approach focuses firstly on raising self-awareness: I share mindfulness skills where we look at how we think and what we pay attention to; how we feel and handle difficult emotions; and how these play out in functional or self-sabotaging behaviours.
Then we look at changing what we’d like to: We learn how to choose our thoughts and beliefs; how to increase our capacity to have even difficult feelings; and how to choose action that will lead us toward us living our best life.
Look. Living a rich, meaningful life is not something that happens to us if we’re lucky enough.
We have to be deliberate about it.
This is not about being false or ridiculously optimistic.
It’s just that the beauty of the sun on leaves, the gift of running water, the hot food in our bellies is as valid as the violence and chaos also going on.
So just as we have to learn to walk, talk and ride a bike, we have to learn how to pay attention and what to pay attention to. I really don’t think there’s nothing more important.
I can help you:
- recognise and manage difficult thinking patterns that rob you of confidence, energy and sleep;
- leverage your thinking mind so that instead of sabotaging you, it supports you;
- regulate strong emotions and reactions, so you remain calm and clear-headed, and preserve relationships that matter;
- discover your capacity for kindness and self-compassion, so you have their own back (and the confidence to take big action); and
- adopt a more helpful relationship with stress and setbacks, so you can stop trying to outrun difficult experiences and increase your resilience and grit.
Even if you’re switched-on and already more self-aware than most, you can still get stuck. Maybe you’re being pulled in multiple directions. Or have a mind you can’t switch off. Or you’re just not feel like you’ve got things together.
It can be tough trying to make changes on your own. But you don’t have to. If you’re tired of living on the same-old hamster-wheel and ready to create positive change, click here to find out about upcoming programs in on the NSW coast.
What people are saying...