Hi, I'm Cath Grey
I help my clients build a skillset so they can:
- stop getting pushed around by worry and anxiety,
- handle stress with greater ease,
- create habits that will see them flourish.
Sick and tired of being stressed, worried and anxious?
If so, you’re not alone.
Many people are tired, yet can’t sleep. They love their family, but are more cranky with them then they’d like to be. And short-term comforts like food, alcohol, and Netflix seem like the only things they have energy for.
Yet the very challenges we’re facing come hand-in-hand with an opportunity for learning and growth.
If you would like to
- swap constant worry for greater peace of mind
- have much greater choice about how to manage stress
- have a step-by-step process for easing into social situations even when you feel anxious
- have a partner to work through sleep difficulties with you so that you can get a better night
- feel calmer and more clear-thinking, even in difficult encounters with others,
then you are in the right place.
I work with clients to calm their racing mind, soothe their inner critic, recognise what’s difficult and re-focus on what’s not, develop a better relationship with themselves, let go of behaviours that don’t serve them in the longer term, and adopt simple strategies that enhance their capacity to feel good and spread it around.
See my calendar to make a time for us to have a chat or book straight away.
What people are saying...